- Detailed description of goods and/or services
We Build Property (Pty)Ltd t/a Reliable Store is a business in the E commerce industry that offers products for sale online.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 14 working days and delivery confirmed by way of tracking number and tracking link information sent to the client via email confirmation.
- Export restriction (Optional)
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by We Build Property (Pty) Ltd t/a Reliable Store is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, We Build Property (Pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10 % administration fee.
If your product arrives damaged or is not working, you can return it to us within 3 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment in case the delivery date is not traceable. You will receive an e-mail containing the shipment date and other details of your order after it has been shipped. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Return a defective item
We will do our best to ensure that the products shipped to our customers are in their best conditions. If your product turns out to be defective, please provide us with the following proofs:
- This clause does not include products of a category with specific warranty terms as well as damages caused by incorrect usage of a product.
- Photos of the front and the back of the package or box;
- Partial shipment slips (if applicable);
- Photo or video of the defective item;
- Photo or video and a detailed description of the problem;
Only items with the above requirement submitted shall be refunded or replaced. Should the client not submit the above requirements, refunds and replacements will not be effected?
The customer shall be held responsible for all the shipping fees and charges when returning the defective product should the above requirements not be met. If requirements are met, the client will not be liable for return fees.
Return incorrect item received
If the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs:
- Photos or a video of the incorrect item;
- Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product;
Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in.
Return unsatisfactory products
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return a product within 3 days after delivery to receive a replacement or a refund of its price minus the shipping fees. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways.
Please ensure to return the item with its original packaging and accessories in the same condition as when you received it.
Warranty period is 30 Days.
How can I return the defective item to Reliable Store?
Please contact us before returning a defective item in order to receive the return shipping address and other instructions.
Tel: 010 025 0399
Reliable Sore Contact Form
All customers should contact Customer Service for approval before returning any item(s). We Build Property (Pty) Ltd t/a Reliable Store will not be responsible for returned item(s) without notifying us in advance.
Below are some further suggestions and important reminders:
- Keep all the packaging materials and shipping notes, which may be necessary for processing your return request;
- After mailing back the product, please send us the tracking number and a copy of the shipping receipt; if we cannot receive this information, we will have to wait until when the product arrives in our warehouse.
- Refunds will be arranged to the same payment method you used to place this order. All the intermediary handling fees and bank processing fees will be at the customer's expense;
- You can refuse to sign for a package if you notice it is broken or open. Accepting a broken or damaged package can affect your return request;
- We can arrange a refund or a replacement of the product after receiving the defective item;
- Please place a note inside the return package by including the following details (this will accelerate your return request)
- your order number;
- the product ID or name and the quantity;
- a short description of the problem occurred with this product;
We Build Property (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal
information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the We Build Property (Pty) Ltd t/a Reliable Store bank account, the
details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for We Build Property (Pty) Ltd via Payfast (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. Payfast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.payfast.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by We Build Property (Pty) Ltd t/a Reliable Store separately from card details which are entered by the client on Payfast ’s secure site.
For more detail on Payfast refer to www.payfast.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
We Build Property (Pty) Ltd t/a Reliable Store takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and We Build Property (Pty) Ltd t/a Reliable Store chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under
this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
We Build Property (Pty) Ltd t/a Reliable Store may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by We Build Property (Pty) Ltd private company based in South Africa trading as
Reliable Store and with registration number 2017/536692/07.
- We Build Property (Pty) Ltd t/a Reliable Store contact details
- Company Physical Address: Unit 13, Cradleview Industrial Park, Corner Beyers Naude Drive and 1 Johan Road, Laser Park Roodepoort Gauteng, 1724
Telephone: 010 025 0399